Sunday, 17 July 2011

London Tea Company

I will totally honest and I’m not a huge fan of herbal teas, drinking raspberry tea leaf during pregnancy used to make me heave, but I’m the type of person that will try anything, being a huge coffee drinker I’m always aiming to be a bit healthier so I decided to give it a try.
First impressions of the tin, it defiantly quirky and something I would look and pick up in a supermarket, it’s a lot better than the standard cardboard tea bag boxes you get. When I opened the tin there was a fresh vibrant smell.

London Tea was set up in 2003 by a medical doctor and his elder brother, The London Tea Company’s reach now spans continents from the West to the Far East and from the tip of South Africa to the northern lights of Scandinavia. Initially thought of as a wish list of the things they’d like to see in the teas that they themselves drink, the vision soon became a successful business combining these very ideals:

·         Organic tea leaves
·         The highest quality tea bushes
·         Traditional (orthodox) Tea Manufacturing Methods
·         Biodegradable boxes and pouches
·         Fair-trade ideals
·         The best tea blenders and tasters in the world
·         Handpicked tea

Now, having relied on word of mouth recommendations and absolutely no advertising to date, the company receives calls worldwide from companies and individuals who have fallen in love with our flavours and our ethos.
I have the green tea tropical detox which I know Green Tea is also renowned for raising your metabolic rate and that's obviously amazing for weight loss. So perfect as I still have my baby Bubba. I let the tea bag similar for about 5 minutes, its recommend 1-3 minutes but I like my tea quite strong. The tea is pretty delicate not harsh like other brands I’ve tried before, it’s really pleasant and easy to drink. I’m actually quite surprised with how much I like it, I see myself swapping my morning coffee for one of these. All ingredients are organically grown and processed.


There is a huge range of different teas and blends on their website, so please check them out here http://www.londontea.co.uk/





No comments:

Post a Comment